Sunday 8 November 2015

The Big Day | Bridal

Our wedding day was the best day of my life & won't ever be forgotten. It was so great to be able to share something so special with all of those closest to us & also have everyone together. It's so hard to get family & friends together especially if you have a big family but a wedding means no excuses & I was so happy that everyone could come.


I'm not going to go through the tiny details of what happened at each part of the day. You know the general gist. It happens at most weddings. But, I did think it'd be nicer to share some our favourite pictures so that you could see for yourself.

I honestly thought that at least one thing would go wrong but surprisingly it didn't! Well, it might have but I didn't have a clue. I also thought I would be a complete nervous & emotional wreck but wrong again. Don't get me wrong I did have nervous & emotional moments but I actually held it altogether pretty well. 

The venue looked even more spectacular than I imagined & the decorations all pulled together to create the perfect day.


















 Make sure you keep your eyes peeled for more wedding posts!

Love,
xx







(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)




No comments:

Post a Comment