Wednesday 11 November 2015

October Favourites

October favourites time! I feel like by the time I've done the last favourites post it's time to do the next.

Champneys Cloud 9 Body Butter


Oh I do love the scent of this body butter. It feels great on your skin & has a real mousse like look & texture. It's definitely perfect for a pamper night during the winter months.

Tom Ford 'Velvet Orchid'


A new product to my collection but I've very quickly fallen in love with it. It smells incredible & also looks amazing.

H&M Denim Skirt


I've been wanting a denim skirt throughout the whole of summer but couldn't find that right one anywhere. Trust it to be my luck that when the weather turns, I find the perfect one. 

Zara Trench Coat


Again, another new item to add to my collection & another that I've been searching for! I'm really desperate to get my hands on the Burberry trench coat but let's face it, I wouldn't be able to eat for a few months! So in the meantime I found this beauty in Zara which is the most similar I have seen.

Bedside Lamp

I am seriously in love with this bedside lamp. It's marble & has such a cool & quirky light bulb. I've never seen anything like it & it's even better as it was a wedding gift. The only downside is that I now need to buy another for Stephen's side of the bed!


Love,
xx






(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment