Sunday 20 September 2015

Hen Party | Bridal

I can't believe that my hen party has been & gone. Time is flying by & I keep reminding myself to remember these last moments before the wedding.


I had such a lovely time at my hen party thanks to my sister & friend who kindly organised it & ensured the day went as smoothly as possible.


We started off at this cute little spa called 'The Little Retreat' where we relaxed, chatted & enjoyed a treatment each.

Knowing me well, my sister chose a back massage for my treatment which was divine & I clearly wasn't the only one who enjoyed it as, as we all came back together everyone had imprints of the towel on their face.


Once all back together, we were taken into another room to enjoy an afternoon tea with some bubbles which was delicious. 





The next part of the hen party was to drag our sleepy & relaxed selves into Nottingham for some cocktails at Rocket @ Salt Water.

My sister had organised a mini bus (the nicest mini bus I've ever seen!) & provided us all with a party bag which definitely kept us amused for most of the night.


Dress - ASOS
Shoes - Office




Finally, feeling a little boozed up we headed back to one of my friends for an old school style slumber party consisting of a mattress floor & various party games.


I had such a great time & this has only increased my excitement for the wedding day itself!

Make sure you keep an eye out for my outfit post on what I wore to my hen party.

Thank you again to my sister & friend for organising such an amazing hen party!!


Love,
xx
(All photo's have been kindly provided by my beautiful friends as I was too busy enjoying myself to take pictures!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment