Wednesday 2 September 2015

Birthday Blues

It's only been a few days since my birthday but I've already got the birthday blues! I genuinely love birthdays, whether it's mine or someone else's, I get just as excited. It's not even about the presents (I mean I do love presents as much as the next person) I just love celebrating & looking forward to something!

This year, I decided to have a tea party with my friends. Dainty sandwiches, cakes & pimms... what more could you want? We all sat in my house & nattered for hours upon end whilst continually consuming cakes!

I've never done a 'What I Got For My Birthday' post but thought I'd share a few of my presents with you this year...


I've been waiting for this mug all year. Odd I know. But... my friend Victoria makes these & has done for each of my friends birthdays with individual quotes but as mine is one of the last, I feel like I have been waiting a life time! It was definitely worth it.


I've also been waiting a long long time for a Diptyque candle & luckily, my fiancé noted that from my wish lists & bought one! I'll no doubt write a review on this beauty so keep your eyes peeled.


As a food lover, my sister bought this book called 'Where Chef's Eat.' It's a great way of finding great restaurants all over the world. I'll definitely use this on my honeymoon at the end of the month & let you know how I get on!


I got so many candles for my birthday & I loved it! I honestly can't even count how many I've got now but I just can't get enough. This lovely Jo Malone candle my mum got me is the match to my wedding scent, making it all the more special.
You can see my wedding scent shopping experience here.


Shop my birthday gifts here - 

*

Whilst you're visiting, make sure you check out my birthday giveaway here.


Love,
xx






(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment