Sunday 19 July 2015

Travel | London Town Part 2

If you've seen my Instagram & Twitter feeds you'll know that I'm a self obsessed foodie. My favourite hobby is going out to eat & I love to try new foods, so when we headed off to Borough market on my most recent trip to London, I was more than happy!



I really didn't know where to look. There was so much on offer including fresh produce, cheeses, meats, puddings & alcohol.

Feeling adventurous, I tasted my first oyster...


To be honest, I wasn't that keen. Usually, I'm all over seafood & especially shellfish but this was just too salty, fishy & the texture made me squirm slightly. Never mind, I've tried them now & don't have to ever again!


Our next stop was to find the 'prosecco spritzer' which was discovered over on The Londoner's blog & my gosh it was worth it! Completely refreshing on a hot day in London.



*








As we'd seen so much to offer, we decided to get a variety of cheeses, meats, bread & pate to have for dinner with a glass of prosecco & Glastonbury on in the background.



Make sure you take a trip to Borough Market next time you're in London but try to avoid the busy lunch time crowds as it can get really difficult to walk around!


Love,
xx




(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment