Sunday 12 July 2015

Review | St. Tropez In Shower Tan

I'm a bit rubbish when it comes to fake tan routines. When I was younger, I was obsessed & wouldn't wear a skirt or shorts without having some colour on my legs which is probably due to the fact that i'm a ginge & a pale one at that!
I then realised that I looked like a complete idiot (& a full on carrot) so stopped using it altogether & embraced the pale...

That was until the St. Tropez In Shower Gradual Tan launched!


The packaging is really simple but in keeping with the "shower" theme & because of the type of pack that it is, it's easy to open & use with wet hands. There's nothing worse than a product that you're meant to use in the shower but is impossible to open in the shower! The product itself is a nice creamy consistency & surprisingly doesn't smell of the usual "biscuit" scent that you get from pretty much every other tan product.

St. Tropez claim that this can be part of your daily routine, taking just 3 minutes giving you a gradual sun kissed & glowing skin. It also claims that it is streak free & leaves your skin feeling moisturised for 24 hours.

Daily Routine - I have been using this as a part of my daily routine & it's working well. I tend to use it at night when I'm not in such a rush to get out of the house & that way it can develop overnight so that I'm ready to go first thing. 

Streak Free - I agree with this probably 80% as I've definitely had a few streaks since using this. I followed the instructions & made sure I covered all my body but still found the odd one. However, I think I might have cracked it now though so it could have just been me getting used to it!

Moisturisation - I can't say I've noticed this product being overly moisturising although I do have quite dry skin so it might be better suited to people with more "normal" skin. It does feel it leaving soft though!

How to use -

1. Full cleanse & wash in a warm shower
2. With the shower off, apply the product in circular motions to wet skin (wash your palms after application)
3. Wait 3 minutes (I tend to put my conditioner on at this point or just have a dance by myself in the shower)
4. Rinse off with warm water (no shower gel!)
5. Pat yourself dry before getting dressed

Overall, I'm really starting to like this product. For a while I couldn't see any difference but now I'm getting the hang of it I'm enjoying it more & more!

Want to give it a go? You can buy it HERE.

Love,
xx




(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment