Wednesday 29 July 2015

Review | Seventeen Eye Eye Shadow

Seventeen isn't a brand that I would usually pick up in the shops. I don't think I even used any of their products when I was younger. For some reason, I find that Seventeen is meant to be for younger girls who are first experiencing makeup but after finding this beauty, they're definitely trying to change this perception.






These 4 colours are divine. Give me anything shimmery and you can guarantee it'll be love at first sight!

The colours are perfect for a summer evening out or even during autumn & winter. You're able to keep it real casual by just using the creamy colour & one of the coppery shades but then if you really want to ramp it up, deepen the look by darkening your crease & blending the hell out of it!

All 4 of the shades were easily applied & the colour maintains on the lid. It also doesn't leave too much fall down which is always a plus with a shimmer product. 

I was pleasantly surprised with how they lasted as well. I applied them first thing in the morning & when I came to remove my makeup that night, not much had shifted. Always what I want in my beauty products!

Make sure you check out Seventeen to see their latest products!

Love
xx




(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment