Sunday 26 July 2015

OOTD | Dungaree Styling

Who knew that dungarees would come back around? I think this is maybe the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened since the 90's & I'm loving it.



I have honestly never known an item of clothing other than lounge wear to be so comfy! I found these  beauties in the Zara sale when I took a trip down to London (you'll find the blog post here!)

You can pair them with a comfy & casual t-shirt for the day & even add a pair of chunky heels for an evening outfit.

Dungarees - Zara
Top - Topshop
Shoes - Converse


Love,
xx
(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment