Sunday 5 July 2015

A Jo Malone Experience | Bridal

Last weekend, I headed to Jo Malone on a mission to find my wedding perfume. You may ask, "why do you need a perfume for your wedding day?" Well... I thought exactly the same until a friend told me about their wedding perfume & the experience they had at Jo Malone.



Having your own wedding fragrance is actually so exciting! You end up with a perfume you adore that will remind you of that special day each time you spray.







Upon arrival, we were greeted with a bottle of champers which definitely got us all excited being seasoned fizz drinkers!



We then cracked down on getting that perfect fragrance. The lady who looked after us at Jo Malone in Nottingham was amazing. She knew so much about the scents, what worked well together but was also open to trying new mixes. She was even patient with us all whilst we sipped on the champagne & giggled a lot!




Once I'd found a fragrance that I liked, I was then given a complimentary hand & arm massage using those scents in the body wash & body moisturiser so that it was intensified. Topped with the perfume, it truly smelt incredible!



As I'd taken my 2 bridesmaids & the mothers, they were also offered this complimentary service meaning we could all get involved & see what each other liked too.








Surprise surprise, I'd fallen in love with 2 scents so I decided to go with the smaller bottles to make sure that I wasn't spending an arm & a leg!




Here's what I chose - 

1. English Pear & Freesia
2. Wood Sage & Sea Salt


I already can't wait to get these out & spray my whole body with them but I'm going to hold out until the wedding day so that they remain extra special!

Thanks to Jo Malone for such a lovely experience, I definitely recommend this to anyone who is getting married.


Love,
xx


(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment