Sunday 21 June 2015

Penta Hotel Launch Party

Last week, I was lucky enough to be invited to a launch party in Derby for Penta Hotels. To be honest, I'd never heard of this hotel chain before so was a little sceptical as to what it would be like. I did some research & discovered that it's actually a worldwide hotel chain with hotels in places all the way from China & Belgium to Birmingham & Warrington.

Not wanting to be a loner all night, I took fellow blogger Sarah from Seriously Shallow which definitely helped with my nerves & meant that we could have a good old chat & giggle!

The hotel chain itself claims to be a new generation of hotels. They provide a relaxed & informal atmosphere & have a very rustic interior design. Each of their hotels has a "lifestyle lobby" which is multi-functional being a reception, bar, cafe & a place to relax.



Upon arrival, we were greeted with a glass of champers which immediately helped me to relax a little. It was already pretty busy inside so we quickly grabbed a seat to have a drink & get some pictures.




I was definitely surprised to see an ice bar but it really added to the event. The bar was free all night for alcoholic & soft drinks which meant everyone was free to relax without having to worry about spending too many pennies. If only I wasn't working the next day...

As it got closer to 9pm my stomach was rumbling like there was no tomorrow & luckily, a dozen chefs rolled out of the kitchen with so much food, my eyes didn't know where to look.

The selection was amazing! Meats, cheeses, breads, dips & vegetables were on offer for those who just wanted to have a pick but through another room they were serving tuna, beef, pasta & most & of course best of all, a pudding area including Haagen Dazs ice cream.

I was amazed at how good the food was as usually at these kind of events & hotels in general, the food is a little lifeless & tasteless. This food was genuinely so tasty, my favourite being the beef & tuna.





To top the evening off, there were various TV stars invited & Blue were playing a set. I mean, my teenage self was loving life! 


And of course, we couldn't leave without a cheeky snap on the red carpet!

All in all, I had a really great time. I ate too much, chatted too much & got to see some familiar faces. What more can you want from an event? I'd definitely recommend this hotel worth a trip. Click HERE to book your stay & make sure you follow them on twitter at @pentahotels!

I'd love to take another visit myself to see if it's the same great hotel during normal business & to explore the rooms.

Thank you again to 20ten Entertainment for inviting me to the event.

Love,
xx





(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment