Sunday 7 June 2015

May Favourites

This month, I "May" have bought some new products & they've been a dream. Bring on June & more amazing products!!

1. Tangle Teaser



I have finally (after about 5 years of having wanted one) bought a tangle teaser & my gosh do I love it. As a girl with long hair, I'm suffer massively with knots & tangles to the point where I dread having a shower as I'll have to tackle the mane. Since buying this, it's made brushing my hair a dream. If only I'd bought it sooner.

2. No7 Pore


Another new product to my skincare collection & another that I really enjoy using. I find some "pore" products really heavy on the skin but this No7 is silky smooth & feels extremely light.

3. Flowers


I've always loved flowers but this month my love for them is going into overdrive. Everywhere I go, i'm admiring the flowers & I can't wait for when I can fill my house with flowers!

4. French Manicure


Having a french manicure really reminded me of being about 12 years old but for some reason this month I had a real urge to try it again. I definitely haven't regretted this decision. It's classy, simple & a real crowd pleaser. Potential wedding nails?

5. MeMeMe Cosmetics Mascara



I reviewed this mascara back in November as I'd been given a few of their products at a FABB events blogger event. Even back then I was loving it but for some reason, it got lost among other mascara's. I've definitely fallen back in love with it this month & have loved the "au natural" look.

Click HERE to read the review

6. Prosecco


There seems to have been a fair few birthday's in May & I have been loving the prosecco! I think it's probably my favourite alcoholic drink. It tastes delicious & the bubbles look pretty too right?

Love,
xx



(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment