Sunday 10 May 2015

April Favourites

Back around again for April Favourites!!

Click here to see last year's April faves

1. Body Shop Body Butter





I've been absolutely loving this body butter recently. It's such a summery scent & feels really light on my skin. Once it's applied, my skin feels moisturised right until the next morning! Just what I look for in a product.

2. H&M 

H&M Loving

*



H&M have really stepped up their game this summer & I've been loving it!

I've been after a midi skirt for a while now but because I'm petite, I always struggle to get a good length. This skirt is really fitted around the waist & because of it being black, I can wear such a variety of tops with it. 

These trousers are by far the comfiest things ever! I've been loving them since the weather has started to pick up. I've worn them to work paired with a shirt & also during the weekends to slouch about in.

This wrap skirt has taken me by surprise. It's casual, dressy, comfy, a versatile colour & definitely a favourite of mine for Spring/Summer 2015.

3. Tupperware


This little gem has not left my side ever since I bought it. I'm one of those people who can't face food first thing in the morning. I need to get up, have a cuppa & then finally make my breakfast. This turned out to be a bit of a nightmare when I started my new job but since I discovered this, I can take my porridge to work to make without it exploding all over the place.

4. ASOS Jeans


Since I was about 16 years old I've lived in skinny jeans. I found them & stuck by them as I knew that I suited that style. I've been looked for a more relaxed pair of jeans recently that don't make me look shorter than I already am & that's when I found this ASOS pair. They're really comfy & perfect for that casual look.

5. Fitness

Ever since my fiancé got back from Norway, we've been going to the gym four times a week. To begin with I despised the thought of going but I've come to love it. I'm really enjoying feeling good & starting to notice a slight difference. Summer & my honeymoon is definitely my motivation right now!


You'll find my gym wear on my March Favourites post!

Love,
xx



(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment