Wednesday 22 April 2015

Review | Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm

I discovered Emma Hardie's Moringa Cleansing Balm over a year ago now & I can honestly say, I've never not loved this product & can't imagine changing now! To be honest, I'm not too sure why it's taken me so long to review it. Must have just slipped into my routine & out of my mind.



I used to religiously use the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish but wanted something a little more moisturising for night time makeup removal which is when I came across this balm. The oily balm texture is soft & breaks down all the makeup on your face to leave your skin feeling perfectly balanced, smooth, supple & refreshed ready for bedtime. 


This beauty of a cleansing balm contains moringa seed extract (hence the name), wild sea fennel & vitamin E which reduces the appearance of pores. The orange, mandarin & neroli extracts all revitalise & rejuvenate whilst the jasmine, rose & cedar wood give your skin that rehydrated feel.

One of the things I really like about this cleanser is the scent. It's a fresh & natural smell & reminds me of going to the spa. 

How To Use: Take a coin sized amount of the balm in your hand & mix with a few drops of warm water to create a milky texture. Apply this to your face, neck & eyes using a circular motion & massage into the skin to remove all traces of makeup & dirt.
To remove, soak the provided cleansing cloth or your own flannel in some warm water, squeezing off the excess & wipe over your face & neck but make sure you take care around your eyes.
Tip - Leave this on a little longer for a soothing mask when you're skin is needing that little bit of extra help!

This cleansing balm is one of the more expensive options at £36 but trust me, it's completely worth it. It lasts a long time & really does do wonders for your skin.
Click here to buy it now! 
(Currently a limited edition size but you can also find it on the Emma Hardie website)
Love,
xx


(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment