Sunday 22 March 2015

Review | NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

The Queen of all concealers. That's all.



But seriously, this concealer is definitely the best I've ever used.



I've been using this concealer for over a year now & it was definitely love at first sight! I'd seen various blog posts & reviews about this product as well having friends recommend it too. So feeling like I was missing out, I ditched my Maybelline 'Fit Me' Concealer & headed to Space NK.

I absolutely love the simple, statement packaging that NARS are known for & this product wasn't a let down. The brush is a great applicator, giving you the perfect amount to use without feeling like it's caked on your face.

The product itself has a really good consistency & is beautifully creamy (definitely does what it says on the tin.) It's not too thick or heavy on the skin either which means there is minimal creasing. It also offers a medium coverage so you can either use it alone to create a really natural look or alongside a foundation for a more "finished" makeup that's guaranteed to last.

I've found in the past that a lot of concealers are quite drying on the skin but with this one, it didn't feel like it had lost it's umph until towards the end of the day.

I suppose the only downside for me is the price. It comes in at a rather expensive £22 which isn't your usual high street price. However, my first pot did last a very long time considering I use it every day!

So if you're in the market for a new concealer & don't mind splashing the cash a little, click here.

Thank you for reading

Love
xx



(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment