Sunday 8 March 2015

February Favourites

Well well well, here we are again. Finally it looks as though Spring is on it's way & I can't wait.

Bring on bright colours, warmer weather & outside living.

1. Benefit Neutrals Eyeshadow Kit





I've had this for a while but recently found that I'm picking it up more often. It's got a mix of subtle pinky purple colours meaning you can create a real natural look for the day & then deepen it for the evening.


2. Oral B Electric Toothbrush


Such a odd favourite to have but ever since I bought this at the beginning of the month, I've not looked back. The thought of using a "normal" toothbrush now would just be weird. If you're thinking of getting one but can't decide then go for it, you won't regret it!


3. Scandal

Looking for a new tv series to get hooked on? Well no need to, I've found one for you! This American series is addictive, surprising & a must see.


4. Next Gusset Western Ankle Boots


Recently, I think that Next have really upped their game. I go in there every so often (mainly to saunter around the home section) & have been pleasantly surprised with what's to offer in the clothing section. I picked up these boots as a slight impulse buy (I did want some black boots) & absolutely love them. I can wear them for work, at the weekend & even out for dinner.


5. YSL Forever Youth Liberator

This beauty has featured in a previous favourites of mine (June Favourites) & yet again I'm LOVING it. I went through a stage of not wearing any foundation which actually felt great but then the January chill hit & ruined my skin. I started to use this again as a little pick me up & quickly remembered why it's the favourite foundation I own.



6. 'My Little Egg House'

This is the cutest thing ever! Buying this was definitely one of the best purchases. Head to Next now to get yours.


7. Art


My other half bought this beautiful canvas painting for me for Valentines Day & I absolutely love it. The day I got it, it was straight on the wall. Head to my beautiful talented friend's Etsy shop to buy one for yourself! 
(Click here)


Thank you for reading

Love
xx


(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment