Wednesday 25 February 2015

Eyebrows, Eyebrows, Eyebrows

For as long as I can remember, I've tried to enhance my eyebrows. It probably started in my early teens where I'd put a bit of eyeshadow clumsily onto my eyebrows because they were invisible.

It's now turned into a daily routine that has expanded to having different products & tools. 



I use these 2 MAC eyeshadow pots, along with a 263 brush & a small (possible broken) eyebrow comb.


I start by combing through my eyebrows to ensure that they're sitting correctly.

I take 'cork' using my 263 brush & apply it onto the inner half of my eyebrows. This tiny brush is perfect for creating the shape you're after on the inner part of your brow & also gives you the opportunity to go for the thinner or bushier look.




I then get the darker colour 'espresso' to define the arch & outer half of my brow. Depending on where I'm heading that day determines how defined I make them.







I quickly give them another brush through to blend the colours together & I'm ready to go!

What products & tools do you use to enhance your brows??

Thank you for reading

Love
xx
(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment