Wednesday 21 January 2015

Review | Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener

I've never been much of a fan of these tinted eye brighteners. I always find that they don't give me the coverage that I want & claim to be better than they are.

My sister bought this product a while back & I didn't really think much of it. She said I should give it a try, I did & was instantly hooked. I was so surprised how much it brightened my eyes & it also gave me a better coverage than other products I'd previously used.





This product is definitely no under eye concealer & even though they don't claim this to be a concealer, it does provide some light coverage. Because it's a tinted formula it gives more of a natural look than those really thick eye brightener's you usually see that seem caked on to the skin.

It's now my go to product each morning so that I can leave the house looking awake & refreshed. It works well with or without foundation which is perfect for when I'm having a minimal makeup day.

I bought this concealer back in summer & I'm still going strong on that very same bottle. Bearing in mind I use this everyday, this product goes a long way. 

The one negative I have with this product is it's longevity. Once applied, I find that it slowly begins to fade & by the end of the day what's left is minimal. The type of product it is, I didn't expect it to stay on all day so with a few touch ups, I look & feel bright eyed with no worries.

Already wanting to purchase? Click here.

Thank you for reading

Love
xx
(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment