Sunday 25 January 2015

Lipstick Collection

My lipstick collection is starting to grow & with it my love for lipsticks. It's been a slow grower but I'm becoming more & more obsessed with lippy!

Here's my lipstick collection





MAC | Creme Sheen - Modesty



The newest to my collection & one of my new favourites
Perfect for - The everyday lip


No7 | Moisture Drench - Pink Mocha



Another new lippy to add to my collection
Perfect for - Accentuating an outfit during summer & autumn 


MAC | Lustre - Milan Mode



One of the first lipsticks I purchased
Perfect for - An evening dinner


Chanel | Rouge Allure Velvet - La Sensuelle



A gorgeous present 
Perfect for - Christmas day


MAC | Creme Sheen - Creme Cup



A baby pink with creamy tones
Perfect for - A wedding


MAC | Sating - M.A.C Red



A bright red statement
Perfect for - A night out


No7 | Moisture Drench - Rose Dream



A natural pink
Perfect for - Lunch with the in-laws 




Thank you for reading 

Love
xx
(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment