Sunday 11 January 2015

December Favourites

Can you believe that it's the new year & we're now in 2015? This is an exciting year for me & I can't wait to get going but in the mean time, here are my December favourites.

1. Coffee


I went off coffee for about a year. Every time I drank one it made me really sick so I decided that it just wasn't worth it. My fiancé had a Costa one day but with soya milk so I thought I'd give it a go. I instantly fell back in love & have now discovered that having it with soya milk leaves me sick free. Amazing. Coffee here I come!


2. Yankee Candle 'Merry Berry'


I feel slightly odd discussing Christmas related items but it is a December favourites after all. This candle smells divine. It's a Yankee so you know you can expect it to last & also is a beautiful festive red. 


3. Christmas Films


I love a good Christmas film. As soon as December hits (or quite often before that) I have to watch one. Nothing better to get you in the Christmas spirit. Some of my favourites are;

The Grinch
Home Alone
Elf
Arthur Christmas
Jingle All The Way


4. Crumpets

So British. Love a good crumpet. Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I just can't seem to get enough of them at the minute!


5. Bee Good 'Vanilla & Honey' Lip Balm


I got this lip balm during a FABB blogger event in Birmingham (you can find the post here) & I'm so glad I did. I absolutely love it. The texture & result is just what you want during those winter months where you dread having dry lips.


6. Jo Malone Candle 'Dark Amber & Ginger Lily'


You'll find the perfume of this in my 'September Favourites' which I instantly fell in love with & luckily enough my sister got me the candle to match! You can imagine it was lit immediately. It'll be a sad day when this runs out.


7. Soda Crush

This is a rather embarrassing to admit but I can't deny it has been a favourite during December. I'm obsessed. 


8. No7 Gel Look Shine Polish


Since I started getting my nails done properly, I've neglected my jars of nail polishes even though I still paint my toe nails myself. I decided enough was enough & I needed to get using them again. Since then I've fallen back in love with this No7 'gel' polish. Won't be doing that again.


Thank you for reading

Love,
xx




(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment