Wednesday 5 November 2014

October Favourites

The leaves have fallen & it's starting to get crisp outside. Here are my October favourites.



It's got to that time of year when I really appreciate my dressing gown. Putting that soft & fluffy coat on every morning is a joy! I do miss it during the summer so as soon as it hit October, I whacked it out again!

2. Foundationless

Back in the day I wouldn't have been caught dead outside my house without a full face of foundation. This month I've loved having a break from it. I got to a point over summer where I felt like my face was just full of makeup so I decided to take a break & only use a bit of concealer to cover any blemishes. 


I bought these last winter but I was so happy to get them back out again. I've been loving these this month. I've worn them at work, during the weekend, dressed them up & dressed them down. You name it, I've probably worn them for that occasion. They're super comfy & were also a good price!





Seeing as my Jo Malone 'Sweet Almond & Macaroon candle was running seriously low, I searched high & low in the new Yankee Candle store to find a cheaper replacement. This 'Fireside Treats' candle smells like a sweet dream. It's so sweet so I can imagine it's not to everyone's taste but it's really comforting & I can't get enough of it :)





I couldn't have an October favourites without a mention of Halloween. Every year I always get excited about carving the pumpkin. I always struggle & get annoyed at my lack of creativity but still love it! 




6. Halloween Makeup

The whole of this month, I've been all over Pinterest in search of a Halloween makeup idea. My friends & I decided to have 'Murder Mystery' night so I wanted to find something that meant I could still be my character but a Halloween version of. I came across a vampy look that I really loved & decided to go with it!




7. Layering Up

I'm that person who's always cold. Even in my own house with the heating on, I'm still cold. This is why I love autumn. It's not too cold but you can layer up! I'm loving layering my jumpers with lightweight coats & creating new looks.



Make sure you check out my previous favourites posts -


Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx


(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)


No comments:

Post a Comment