Sunday 23 November 2014

Guest Blog Post | Stocking Surprises

Hey ladies {and gents!} It's Chelsea from East Willow Grove and Charlie has graciously let me guest post today, wahoo! While you will find my blog loaded with mommy and kids chatter you will also find beauty, lifestyle and now bridal tidbits as well! I'm a makeup hoarder lover and nail polish addict and recently newly engaged so I'm trying to plan our wedding while raising two little boys and working full-time {woof!} I also weekly vlog over on my YouTube channel, so pop on over and say hi!

Picking out stocking stuffers is one of my favorite things to do for Christmas, well besides decorating that is! Depending on the person your stocking can be stuffed with a number of things but today I wanted to talk about the beauty lover, the makeup junkie, the girl in your life that wants NEEDS it all!



The Pocket Pro Palette is the perfect travel palette. Something you need in your handbag at all times. The three shades that come in this little guy are great for a day or night time look {Nude, Pewter, Espresso from left to right}

The Steampunk Ball nail polish set from Butter London is filled with gorgeous winter and holiday tones that any nail polish fanatic would die for! It offers classic colors with a pinch of sparkle making it totally necessary to change your nail color every week with so many options to choose from! 

The ultimate hair brush every girl of all ages needs, the tangle teaser. This bad boy helps your six year old comb out her precious hair after a bath and is also great for us young 20 somethings brush out last nights mess! While it gets rid of tangles with ease it also is great for back combing and giving your roots a major lift! My son always asks for me to brush his hair with this as well since its so soothing!

Recently I bought the Becca highlighter in opal and I'm in L-O-V-E with it! I then saw these shimmering skin perfector sets and the fact that there are three for $25 is a steal! They are extremely pigmented and look amazing on any skin tone.

Last but not least is a scent that I can not stop wearing. Thierry Mugler in Angel is one that I'm always going back to. When people pass me they stop and ask what I'm wearing, it's one of those scents that you must have in your collection as a little goes a long way! This mini spray is perfect to keep in your handbag, car or even just have on your dressing table.

I hope you got some ideas for Christmas {or realistically, for yourself!} because I know I do love a good Black Friday sale here in the states! If you want to keep up with me via pictures, dicey tweets or all of the above here ya go! Thanks again Charlie!

BLOG\\ FACEBOOK\\INSTAGRAM\\TWITTER\\YOUTUBE





(Pictures on this blog post are not property of DaintyBride. These images are thought to be sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment