Sunday 30 November 2014

Foundation Fever

I've spent a long time looking for various foundations to use for different occasions & I finally feel like I've achieved this.





This Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator foundation is the perfect "non makeup" foundation that I've found. It's so light on the skin but still gives that coverage required. It also smells really good which I've never found in a foundation before! I tend to use this during the day as it has an SPF20 in & like I said is really light.


My MAC Pro Longwear with SPF10 is my oldest foundation. This was the first foundation I bought that was more "high end" & I've continued to purchase it. It's a lot thicker than the YSL one but gives slightly more coverage.


NARS Sheer Glow is the perfect evening foundation for me. It's so luxurious & smooth on the skin & really does create that glow. I also find that I don't have to use much to cover my face which is always a bonus when you're spending a little more than you would on the average high street brand.


Finally, the Chanel Perfection Lumiere. Like the YSL foundation, this one smells really good & also has an SPF 10. It's really durable & even after a days work it's still in place. I really love the pump that it has too which means I only use what's necessary. This tends to be my 'fancy' foundation for special occasions as the price tag is rather large.


Thank you for reading

Love,
xx

(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment