Wednesday 22 October 2014

Wedding Pamper

One of the most exciting things about planning a wedding is that I know I can have a real indulging pamper day & not feel bad about it AT ALL.

You do need to be careful when planning these treatments though as you don't want to be that bride with a red face & orange body on your wedding day!

Here are my top 5 beauty treatments for the run up to your wedding day.


1. Nails

This is a must! I'm definitely opting for a gel nail polish to make sure they don't chip!! Depending on your theme & what type of bride you are, you could keep it real simple & go nude/pink/french or match your nails to your theme to give that little 'pop' of colour!


2. Hair

If you've been growing your hair rapidly so that you can have your desired hairstyle then this might not be the greatest idea! However, I always feel great after a fresh hair cut & knowing that my hair will look healthy for the big day is an added bonus :)


3. Massage

Nothing can be more relaxing than a full body massage. Release all of those wedding stresses by booking yourself in for one of these! 


4. Facial

To facial or not to facial? If you have sensitive skin & bad results after a facial then please don't go for it! It sounds like a great idea but if the reality sucks, don't do it. If you're not too sure how you will react then I'd suggest trying it out a couple of months before & if you love the results then maybe get another a couple weeks before the wedding.


5. Fake Tan 

Not everyone will agree with getting a spray tan before their wedding day. If however, you're like me & look like a ghost then this might be something you want to consider. I'm clearly not going to go for the "orange" look as it'll clearly clash with my hair... I just want a natural healthy glow. Famous last words. 

Like the facial, I would suggest you have a 'trial' spray tan a month or so before so that you can make sure you get the right colour you're going for. If it's a success you'll want to book it a few days before the wedding so that if it turns out a little darker than planned you have a few days for it to wear off.



Let me know if there are any other beauty treatments you would suggest before the big day!

Make sure you check out my previous 'bridal' post 'Floral Design' for flower inspiration.


Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx

No comments:

Post a Comment