Sunday 5 October 2014

Lipstick Love

It takes me a while to find a lipstick that I really love. As I'm fair & have red hair, I find it hard to pick shades that really suit me but after a fair few years I've finally found my favourite four.

Here are my top 4 lipsticks that I really love & have stayed with me for a long time now!




MAC  - Satin 'M.A.C Red'
This is my favourite 'red lip' lipstick. It's really durable & is a gorgeous shade of red. Perfect for dressed up makeup looks!



MAC - Lustre 'Milan Mode'
This is such a versatile colour. I use it the day to brighten up my makeup but also at night with a deep smokey eye.



MAC - Cremesheen 'Creme Cup'
This is by far my most used lipstick. It's a gorgeous texture & doesn't dry my lips out. It's also that perfect colour to use at all times of day. Perfection!



Chanel - Rouge Allure Velvet 'La Sensuelle'
I know this is another red lippy but it's a colour to die for. It's a deeper red which I mainly use during winter.



Let me know what your top lipsticks are - I'm always on the look out for more!!

Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx


(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment