Wednesday 15 October 2014

Candle Season

Who doesn't love a good candle? I mean, I've probably taken that statement a tad over board but I feel like you can never have enough of them!

Now it's getting a little chillier, there's nothing better than staying in with a cup of tea & lighting a smelly candle!





You can never go wrong with a Yankee Candle. They have so many different scents that even the fussiest person is bound to find one they like! I love how they do various scents for the different seasons, especially the Christmas range!

If you prefer a simple "clean" smell then the 'Clean Cotton' is for you. It's fresh but not too overwhelming like others can be.

The other two candles 'Black Coconut' & 'Fireside Treats' are a lot sweeter in smell but deliciously so!


As you can tell, I've almost exhausted one of my Jo Malone candles. These candles are pricier but definitely worth it! They're the most powerful candles, making the whole room smell incredible which is something I've struggled to come across as I find that some smell incredible but when you light them barely smell of anything!




These are my miscellaneous as they're a mix of brands & smells. They are your perfect 'relax' candles. They aren't too fussy & they aren't going to break the budget either :)

Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx


(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment