Wednesday 20 August 2014

July Favourites

Another month has rolled by already so here are my July Favourites!

1. Benefit 'They're Real! Push-up Liner'

I bought this when I was in America last month & I absolutely love it! I'm definitely one of those people who have a love/hate relationship with eyeliners but I find that this one glides over really smoothly & gets the job done.


 












2. Victoria's Secret 'Mango Temptation' Spray

I've had another one of these which I posted about in a previous Favourites post but unfortunately it ran out :( Luckily, I was heading to America which meant I could buy a new one without it being too expensive. I love this 'Mango Temptation' one that I picked up, it smells so fruity & summery.



3. Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in 'Papaya'

I kind of went off Barry M nail polishes for a while, not too sure why. But recently i've been getting my finger nails done with gel polish & I wanted to have the same sort of effect on my tootsies! (At a fraction of the price.) I pulled this old thing out of my nail polish jars & have fallen in love again. It's such a gorgeous colour & gives a really nice finish.




4. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in 'Chantilly'

I have wanted this concealer for AGES. Literally months! Again, I bought this in America as it was cheaper & I'm so glad I did. The creamy texture is so good for covering up any blemishes or redness so I'll definitely have to re-purchase this.




5. Urban Decay 'The Brow Box' in 'Honey Pot'

I've only used this a few times but it has already fallen into my list of favourites. I love the colours which are of a natural tone & the little box it comes in. It's perfect for taking on the road with the hard casing, mini eyebrow brush & tweezer at the bottom.












6. Abercrombie White Ripped Jeans

I've always wanted a pair of white jeans but thought that I couldn't pull them off (you may think that I still can't ;)) but I saw some in Abercrombie that I fell in love with. They're really comfy & fit really well too. They were also a bargain which makes the purchase even better!




7. Yankee Candle Car Freshener

This little bundle of smell is joyful when I get into my car each day! It smells amazing & also looks really cute :) I've never seen these in the UK before, does anyone know where I can get some more?

8. Jo Malone White Jasmine & Mint Candle

My previous work colleagues bought me this as a leaving gift & I've been loving it! It smells so summery, almost like suncream... but trust me, it's a good'un.




9. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer

I've had a bit of a rocky relationship with primers. Some days I love them, others I hate them! This Hourglass one however goes on like a dream. It's a really nice texture & doesn't feel overly heavy. It's such a good start to my makeup routine at the moment.




10. Nike Free Runner Trainers 5.0

My fiancé bought me these for Christmas last year but this month I have been loving them. I always forget how comfy they are until I slip them back on. They were really handy in America as we were doing lots of walking & they're also so light that they don't weigh your case down too much!















Have a look at what I was loving last month in my 'June Favourites'

Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx




(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment