Sunday 24 August 2014

Birthday Wish List

Every year my mum comes to me and asks what I want for my birthday. Up until I was about 16, I had something in mind that I would like every year but then after my 16th birthday I could never think of anything!

For once, this year there are lots that I want for my birthday! Obviously, I know that I'll never in a million years get everything on this list but it's always fun to dream :)

Enjoy!

Birthday Wishlist

          



Make sure you check back soon, as I'm posting a few bonus blog posts as 'birthday specials' including my first giveaway!!!

Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx


(All of the pictures on this blog post are not property of DaintyBride. All images are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment