Friday 25 July 2014

Summer Stunners

I'm definitely one of those people that can't eat too much when I'm hot & bothered & that has definitely been the case recently. I mentioned in my April Favourites that I was loving Aubergine & that is still the case :) 

Here's a little recipe for you to try :) 

Trust me, I'm no Heston Blumenthal so if I can make this dish then so can you!!

You will need:

(For 1)

1 Aubergine
250g Lamb Mince
1 Onion
1 Courgette
6 Cherry Tomatoes
Feta Cheese (However much you want!!)
A Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
A Tin of Kidney Beans
Olive oil
Salt & Pepper

1.

Cut your aubergine in half & the score the inside. Then put on a bit of olive oil & salt & pepper before popping it into the oven at about 200 degrees celsius & bake for about 30 minutes.




2.

Whilst your aubergine is baking away, chop the rest of your ingredients.


3.

Heat your pan & add the onions to start to soften them. After a few minutes, add the lamb mince. Once starting to brown add your chopped courgette.



4.

Once the mince has cooked, add the tomatoes & kidney beans


5.

Take the aubergine out of the oven & scoop the inside out. Add the chopped tomatoes to the mince mixture & then spoon the mixture into the aubergine skins.




6.

Add the feta cheese & pop back in the oven for 5-10 minutes.




Take out & enjoy!!



If any of you make this send me a picture on twitter :) @DaintyBride1


Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx





(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

















No comments:

Post a Comment