Sunday 6 July 2014

Makeup Wish List

I am a lover of all things makeup & beauty & have recently recreated a new makeup wish list which I thought I would share with all of you!

Beauty Wish List





                     
*



1. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer 
I have wanted this concealer for so long now! I've read so many reviews on various blogs & I still can't believe that I don't have it. I'm sure as soon as I buy it, it will go into my next months favourites :) keep a look out!

2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light 
After seeing this on Vivianna Does Makeup's blog, I had to have it. Yet, like the Nars concealer, I still haven't bought it! Seeing as it's quite pricey I think this is the reason why. I love the how it softens the way light reflects on your skin which is something that I've been wanting for a while. 

3. Chanel Chance 
I got a sample of this perfume around Christmas time & fell in love. It's smells gorgeous but isn't too heavy that you can't wear it in the day. I also love the bottle & packaging.

4. Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette 'The Rebel' 
I have been looking around for an eyeshadow palette with colours other than neutrals & browns & I have finally found one! I love the colours in this palette & am desperate to get my hands on this.

5. Chanel Inimitable Mascara 
I had this mascara about a year ago & it's definitely the best mascara I've ever used. I was so sad when it ran out but just keep forgetting to get a new one. It has the perfect sized brush that means your upper lashes don't clump together when you build it up but you can also use it really well on your lower lashes without them looking like spider legs.

6. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
I love my Urban Decay Naked Palette & use it pretty much every time I apply some sort of eyeshadow. There's just always a colour in there that I can use to create my desired make up look. I love the warmer colours in the Naked 3 palette so really want to give this a go!

Let me know if you've tried any of these products or there are some that you can suggest to me!

Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx


(All the pictures on this blog post are not property of DaintyBride. All images are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment