Wednesday 11 June 2014

Sunny Sunday OOTD

Last Sunday it was gorgeous blue skies & beautifully warm so I decided to make the most of the weather & whack out my summer wardrobe!

I was heading to a wedding fayre with my family in Southwell & this is what I wore...



Slightly blinded by the sun :)


I couldn't resist an ice cream on a sunny day!!


Top: Zara
Skirt: Ted Baker
Sunglasses: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Mulberry

Here are some similar items from this outfit that I've found as these clothes aren't in the shops anymore :) I've linked the websites to the pics so just click away!


 

Left - Topshop * 
Right - Generation Love *

*

Skirt - AX Paris

*

Sunglasses - Topshop

*

Shoes - Sweet Ballerina

*

Clutch bag - Mulberry


Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx






(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)





No comments:

Post a Comment