Wednesday 18 June 2014

May Favourites

I can't believe that we're already in June! How fast is this year going? Ridiculous.

Anyways, seeing as I really enjoyed doing an April favourites, I thought that I would make this a monthly post for you :)

1. Abercrombie & Fitch White Shorts

I bought these shorts last year in Amsterdam but I've recently found a new love for them! They're perfect for lounging around in now that the weather is getting a bit better & it's becoming slightly warmer. They go with anything so I can match any top with them & I can also wear them to the gym if I really want!










2. Vegetable Bake

Whenever I have a day off work in the week & I want a healthier lunch option I make a vegetable bake! I love it so much. I literally raid the fridge & select as many vegetables as I can find, chop them all up, add some tuna or chicken, chopped tomatoes & put a small bit of cheddar cheese on top :) delish!

3. MAC Liquid Eyeliner

I have a love/hate relationship with this eyeliner. I'm the kind of person who'd love to be able to create the perfect flick but it's never going to happen :( I love creating a cat eye but most of the time I get really annoyed at myself when trying to do one. This eyeliner has been really good lately & I forgot how easy it was to use :)















4. Victoria Secret Spray

My friends Viki & Mel bought me a spray for my last birthday which I absolutely love! I thought i'd lost it until I recently found it again it the back of a drawer & have been using it every day since. It really reminds me of summer & smells so fruity!



5. Kindle

I feel like this post is one of those where I haven't necessarily bought new things but I've rediscovered old products! My kindle is another one of those. I always have it by my bed but I'm always too distracted on YouTube or my blog to read but since the weather has been a bit nicer, I've been sitting in the garden & catching up on some reading :)











6. Mulberry Handbag

This was a present from my fiancé for my 21st birthday & I absolutely adore it! So much so, that I never used to wear it because I was scared of getting it dirty or ruined. I am now obsessed & it is my most worn bag :) I love the long strap which makes me feel like I can dress it down for the day or use the smaller strap for an evening handbag. (Thanks fiancé :) x)


7. Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm

Finally, a new product!! I have been absolutely LOVING this during May :) my skin went a bit mental in April for some reason which I think was due to the anaesthetic I had during an operation so I was in desperate need of some skin repair. This has definitely done the trick! It feels so luxurious on my skin &  leaves it feeling beautifully re-hydrated. 




8. MAC Bronzer

I love this bronzer. I must have had it for about 5 years, no joke! Probably shouldn't admit that but ah well. I went off it because it's quite shimmery & I went through at matt contour stage but I've recently rediscovered this & am loving using it to create a summery look.




9. Topshop Necklace

This necklace is so versatile its amazing! I've worn it to work, on a night out, to a fancy restaurant & just on a standard day. It goes with so many of my clothes but can also dress up an outfit really nicely. 









10. Primark Flannels

These have become a necessity in my skincare routine. I have about 12 flannels as I use one a day so that means a lot of flannel washing but it's definitely worth it. They're so cheap but are also soft as well :) I used to use the Liz Earle muslin cloths but I felt like after a few washes they lost the umph they first had so I decided to switch to flannels.











Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx



(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment