Sunday 15 June 2014

Love The Skin Your In

Ever since I discovered Caroline Hirons & Vivianna Does Makeup, I have become a massive skincare addict! It probably doesn't help that two of my best friends are also massively into skincare so we are often a bad influence on each other! Especially when we're altogether. When we all went to the Cotswolds, we spent each morning getting ready, looking through each others beauty & skincare products & enjoying life a bit too much :)

So because of my new found addiction, I thought I would show you my skincare routine for day & night


Every morning I use my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish & Primark flannels to cleanse my face & get rid of any dirt or dead skin. Liz Earle was the first cleanser I ever bought so I could never just get rid of it as it's such a staple in my routine but I have started using it less since I've discovered new products!! One thing that I love about my Liz Earle is the pump applicator which means that I don't use more than I actually need to cover my face. One pump is enough :)



If my skin is feeling extra dehydrated, I like to use my Hydraluron before moisturising to hold in all that extra moisture.


I then head to my Alpha H Absoluté Eye Complex as recommended by Vivianna which I absolutely love!! Before I started using this, I had quite dry & dehydrated skin underneath my eyes which really upset me especially when I added makeup into the equation as it made it more obvious but this eye complex has definitely solved this problem I had! I also love the texture of this eye serum as it's really cooling & doesn't feel too heavy either.


My current moisturiser is the Chanel Hydra Beauty Creme which I do love but I'm wanting to try something new next so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know! The smell of this moisturiser is divine & it goes on so smoothly!


After all that malarky, I'm ready to apply my makeup & get set for the day!


After a long day with a full face of makeup, there's nothing better than taking it all off & having beautifully clean & smooth skin.

Each night I use my Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm which is quite new to my skincare routine but is now a firm favourite of mine! It feels so luxurious on your skin & takes my makeup off so well. It also smells like your having a spa treatment which is always a plus! 


This is where it can get a tad confusing…

Included in my night time skincare regime, I exfoliate as well. So a twice a week I use the Bobbi Brown Buffing Grains mixed into my Emma Hardie cleanser. I love this exfoliator because you barely have to use any to see a difference which means it will last forever! Definitely something you want when your spending quite a bit of money!


On a different day I use the Clarins Exfoliator Brightening Toner after cleansing which I've only very recently started using so will let you know how I get on with that.


Finally, before I go to bed I use the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery which is incredible! I only need 2-3 drops each night to cover my whole face & when I wake up in the morning, I can instantly see the effects. I also tend to add an extra drop or two to any problematic areas which seems to help that along as well :) Well done Kiehls! Like the Bobbi Brown, because I only use a few drops it has lasted me for ages! I've already had it for 4 months & I've barely dented into it!


So there you have my day & night time skincare routine :)

Thank you for reading

Love,
Dainty Bride xx



(Pictures on this blog post are property of DaintyBride unless stated otherwise with an asterisk *. Any images marked with an asterisk * are sourced from the internet & are believed to be public domain & have no rights affiliated with DaintyBride)

No comments:

Post a Comment